As the situation in Atlanta and the United States at large changes rapidly, we want to let you know what we are doing to ensure that we are able to continue to support you during this stressful time.
First and foremost, know that it is our intention to continue to provide you with the support you need while keeping you safe. As such, we will continue to be available to you through tele-health options (video and phone sessions). We are also available for Concierge visits to come to your home if you prefer to see us in person without having to come to our office.
We are also taking the following precautions to keep you and our staff safe.
In our office:
- We wipe down frequently touched surfaces, including doorknobs and credit card processing machines
- We have Clorox wipes available for your use. Please feel free to take one with you!
- We are working with the building management company to ensure daily increased cleaning of high touch areas. They assure us of the following:
- The building at large Is cleaned with disinfectants daily.
- Restrooms are fully equipped, and they are increasing the amount of hand sanitizers available.
- They have also taken steps to make sure that building employees have the information they need to stay healthy and will stay home if they become sick.
We are monitoring this fast-developing situation – processing daily updates from the CDC, from WHO and from local and state health departments and will be conforming to their recommendations. Should we be advised to cease all client contact, or should any of our staff fall ill, we will default to tele-health offerings until advised otherwise.
Rebecca Johnson Osei, PsyD, ABPP
Owner/CEO – Concierge Psychology